10 Questions with Kristoffer Pedlar
By Good Read Magazine Editors
We've loved getting to know our contributors during this Q&A series. This weekend, Kristoffer Pedlar takes a quick moment away from chilling with his (growing) family and being forever shocked that NBA officials still blow basic calls to answer 10 Questions.
1. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car/shower?
Kristoffer: Admittedly sports. I'm always thinking of ways the Jays or Raptors can improve themselves and I replay a lot of their mistakes in my head over and over.
2. Who would win a fight between Bugs Bunny and Roger Rabbit?
Kristoffer: Bugs. He's got way too many tricks up his sleeves and way too many costumes.
3. What inspires you?
Kristoffer: My family and my friends, watching my daughter see things for the first time.
4. What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
Kristoffer: 'Round Here' by Counting Crows. I Can't not sing that one at full volume - complete with teenage angst- every time I hear it.
5. What were you like in high school?
Kristoffer: Drama kid, sarcastic, funny looking, got along with most people
6. What should everyone try at least once in her life?
Kristoffer:Running a marathon. I learned so much about myself trying for a full marathon, travelled a bit and learned the art of taking things slow.
7. What is the best advice you've been given?
Kristoffer: Treat others the way you want to be treated. You learn that in kindergarten and it's probably the best advice you'll ever get.
8. What is on your bucket list?
Kristoffer: Watching a baseball game at Fenway Park and Wrigley Field, traveling to Australia and Iceland, sinking a half court shot.
9. What quote do you live by?
Kristoffer: "It's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't do"
10. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
Kristoffer: I was once a palm reader. True story.