10 Questions with Alison Copeland
By Good Read Magazine Editors
Every time we feature one of our contributors we feel like Barney from 'How I Met Your Mother', "Have you met Ted?". Our introduction isn't as sparse. We've asked Alison Copeland to answer 10 Questions so you can get to know her a bit better. Although, we can't resist... "Have you met Alison?"
1. What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
Alison: TLC - Kick Your Game. The production on that is So So Def!
2. What are the last three items on your credit card statement?
Alison: Scratch Bastid BBQ, Go Daddy domain renewal, and my phone bill.
3. Who are your heroes?
Alison: Claudette Colvin, Rosa Parks, and Oprah Winfrey
4. What were you like in high school? "
Alison: "If Alison would only stop talking in class..." pretty much sums it up.
5. What is the best advice you've been given?
Alison: Be quick to listen and slow to speak.
6. What inspires you?
Alison: Risk. Uncertainty. Problems. Intuition. A good nights' sleep.
7. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car/shower?
Alison: I tend to get away from thinking in the shower and focus instead on the senses with meditation.
8. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
Alison: A cat. They're feisty, independent and cuddly. Just like me!
9. What was the last gift you gave someone?
Alison: Coasters emblazoned with the sentiment: Bitch Please!
10. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
Alison: I'm a homebody. I prefer staying indoors, and having a film noir movie marathon over hanging out with friends.