10 Questions with Renée Rutherford
By Good Read Magazine Editors
We have a rapid fire 10 Questions with our contributor Renée Rutherford. Let's get started.
1. What inspires you?
Renée: Art, fashion, films
2. What’s your favourite ’90s jam?
Renée: TLC - No Scrubz
3. What were you like in high school?
Renée: Sporty Spice
4. What is the best advice you've been given?
Renée: Let go of the thoughts that don't make you strong.
5. What are the last three items on your credit card statement?
Renée: Coffee, coffee, coffee.
6. Who are your heroes?
Renée: My parents.
7. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
Renée: Glow. Strong female lead.
8. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
Renée: Orca. So I could bomb around the ocean with my whale squad :D
9. What quote do you live by?
Renée: "The mind is everything. What you think you become." – Gautama Buddha
10. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
Renée: I'm obsessed with science.